Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
BOSTON, MA – March 13, 2020
Dear Valued Tenants,
At Bulfinch, our tenants (customers) are like family. And like you, during these last few weeks we’ve been focused on working to keep our families safe and healthy.
As one of Greater Boston’s leading landlords, we’re here for our customers and communities when they need us most, with operating buildings and supportive property management, however, we strongly recommend all tenants follow the policies your company has set forth.
Bulfinch activated our preparedness plan several weeks ago, and we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation. We are following guidance from federal, state and local agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect our customers and team members:
In Our Buildings:
- Increased cleaning commonly used areas more often, including lobbies, bathrooms, elevators, café and fitness areas, and high touch point areas such as doorknobs and handles, elevator buttons, railings and the like.
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer.
- Adding extra hand sanitizer in as many locations as possible.
- Wiping down relevant equipment.
- Partnering with our suppliers to replenish high-demand cleaning products.
- Continuing to provide our customers with free hand sanitizer at our building entrances.
For Our Team Members:
- Encouraging our team to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Asking our team members to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are not feeling well.
- Providing hand sanitizer and tissues in breakrooms and meeting rooms.
- Utilizing video technology as an alternative to group meetings
- Suspending business air travel for team members through March 31, 2020 and recommending virtual meetings.
For Our Customers:
- Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Recommending that our customers follow their company’s policies and procedures and also practice safe measures at home.
In everything we do, Bulfinch is guided by our values and our Purpose: to Deliver Value to Our Customers. We strive to make decisions that balance the safety of our team with our commitments to our customers and communities. And above all else, we’ll be there for our stakeholders when they need us most. We will continue to monitor the CDC and federal, state and local agencies’ guidelines and recommendations and will provide updates as appropriate.
Thank you for being a loyal customer,
Bulfinch Property Management